Top 7 Desserts in CVille
Our Scoutology Team has an epic sweet tooth! Fortunately for us, CVille has some freakin’ awesome desserts to devour! So without further ado, here are Scoutology’s “Top 8 Desserts in CVille!” Bon Appetit!
1. Belgian Waffles, Milli Joe
These waffles have been featured before, but there is a very good reason! Milli Joe waffles are warm, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They’re so good, toppings aren’t even necessary!
2. Chocolate Eclairs, Ablemarle Baking Co.
These chocolate eclairs are a world of sweet decadence. Be careful when you eat them in public, you will make yummy noises.
3. Profiteroles, Petit Pois Restaurant
Delicious ice cream filling, puff pastry, and chocolate sauce. What’s not to love here. Just a wonderful classic sweet.
4. Special Milkshakes, Boylan Heights
These milkshakes aren’t just original. They are rich! Boylan’s thick shakes are not for the faint of heart. Warning: This may be the best milkshake EVER!!
5. Flourless Chocolate Cake, Sedona Taphouse
Sedona is great because it’s delicious and reasonably priced. If you go, there is one thing you can’t escape without ordering. This flourless chocolate cake is the richest and chocolatiest flourless cake you can find. It is served with fresh sliced strawberries for a juicy contrast.
6. Strawberry Milkshake, The Nook
If you’re a fan of classic milkshakes, The Nook is the way to go. Their strawberry milkshake is perfectly creamy with the taste of real, fresh strawberries.
7. Grills With Ice Cream, The White Spot
There’s nothing quite like a warm, glazed donut, but when you top it with vanilla ice cream, it is heavenly.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy The 9 Best CVille Coffee Shops.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015