1. What Can You Expect From Rock The Ridge At Valley Road Vineyards?
Rock The Ridge is an outdoor music festival which raises money for the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank! Come out to Valley Road Vineyards on May 6th: Gates open at 10:30am and enjoy awesome food & entertainment from 1 – 7pm!!!
2. $15 Donations Go To Support The Blue Ridge Area Food Bank
Valley Road successfully raised more than $1,100 last November with their Rock the Ridge event! There’s a $15 suggested donation for admission. With your help we know they can totally beat last year’s amount!!!
3. How Do You Sign up?
No sign up necessary! Come out and enjoy a beautiful Saturday evening with unparalleled views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delicious food and talented musicians! Bring your picnic baskets, blankets and be prepared to support a great cause!
4. What About The Music?
The Will Overman Band is back as the show headliner this year, and will be joined by three additional local artists earlier in the day! You can find the full lineup HERE!
5. Will Food Be Served?
Yes! Two Brothers Southwestern Grill will be on-site with delicious eats, and Valley Road wine will be flowing all day long!
6. Bring Your Pets, Blankets and Lawn Chairs!
Outside alcohol is not permitted (per ABC regulations), but feel free to bring your own bottled water, picnic fare, pets (on a leash), blankets and lawn chairs!
7. About Valley Road Vineyards
Located on 22 acres, Valley Road Vineyards enjoys commanding views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Valley Road Vineyards was founded in 2015, conceived by a group of friends with a mutual love of Virginia and wine! Open Monday, Wednesday-Sunday from 10:30-5:30pm stop in and see us!
8. Valley Road Vineyards Wine
Valley Road Vineyards offers 11 great varietals and blends, including their award-winning Petit Verdot! The wine will be flowing all day at the Rock The Ridge event! Come out and try all that they have to offer!
9. Become A Case Club Member
Love the wine? So do we! Sign up to become a case club member HERE! Case Club Members receive special offers and invitations to events through the year!
If you liked this post, you may also like 13 Reasons To Try Lunch & Brunch At Red Pump Kitchen! and Here Is How To Spend an Evening In Crozet, Virginia!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- I Love CVille And VMV Brands Have Raised More Than $113,000 For Charlottesville And Central Virginia Non-Profits! - February 16, 2018
- 16 Power Black Business Owners And Executives In Charlottesville, Virginia! - February 15, 2018
- 14 Bed & Breakfasts Where You Can Get Away In Charlottesville, VA! - February 14, 2018