1. On Location And Behind The Scenes Of The 13th “Duel Chef Showdown!”
Hamiltons’ At First & Main Executive Chef Curtis Shaver topped Fellini’s Restaurant Executive Chef Chris Humphrey, 176-164, in the 13th “Duel Chef Showdown” to advance to the Championship where he will face the winner of the 14th “Duel Chef Showdown!”
2. Curtis Shaver’s First Dish: Fried Haloumi, Grilled Strawberries, Surryano Ham, Watercress And Pickled Ramps
3. Chris Humphrey’s First Dish: Tuna Crudo, Strawberry-Tequila Agua Fresca, Serrano Chilis, Sesame Seeds, Toasted Nori And Strawberry Ice
4. Curtis Shaver’s Second Dish: Strawberry Shrub Marinated Red Snapper, Minted Pea Hummus, Crispy New Potatoes And Strawberry Relish
5. Chris Humphrey’s Second Dish: Spiced Duck And Dried Strawberry Sausage, Lentil-Arugula Salad With Feta And Pistachio, Strawberry-Rose Jam, Sherry Vinaigrette And Pink Peppercorns
6. Curtis Shaver’s Third Dish: Strawberry Balsamic Braised Pork Shank, Chevre Gnocchi, Asparagus And Basil Fennel Gremolata
7. Chris Humphrey’s Third Dish: Smoked And Braised Pork Belly, Asparagus-Goat Cheese Crepe, Pickled Strawberries And Strawberry-Ginger Gastrique
8. Curtis Shaver’s Fourth Dish: White Chocolate Strawberry Panna Cotta, Shortcake Crumble, Moscato Compressed Strawberries And Basil Syrup
9. Chris Humphrey’s Fourth Dish: Almond-Thyme Shortbread, Strawberry Gel, Raw Strawberries, Strawberry Powder, Toasted Fluff And Strawberry Quick
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy 12 Reasons We Love Back 40 Restaurant And Timbercreek Market In Charlottesville, Virginia! and 18 Restaurants To Check Out On The UVa Corner!.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.