CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA – The Miller Organization LLC added to its real estate portfolio with a storefront purchase on The Charlottesville Downtown Mall, the company announced on Thursday, October 19.
The Miller Organization (TMO) closed a deal with the Joe H. Gieck Trust to purchase its storefront in The Maclin Building, an iconic mixed use building located downtown on Market Street.
“I feel a strong passion and love for Charlottesville, Virginia,” said Jerry Miller, the Chairman and CEO of The Miller Organization. “My businesses are all headquartered on The Downtown Mall because it is the heartbeat of Charlottesville. I will continue to invest into Downtown Charlottesville and do our part to maintain Charlottesville’s reputation as a world-class city.”
The Miller Organization now owns more than 12,300 square feet of commercial and residential real estate across Charlottesville and Albemarle County, VA, including more than 6,000 square feet in The Maclin Building.
The Miller Organization is the largest owner in The Maclin Building. Read More
1. Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine is one of only twelve facilities in the United States that is using The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill! Learn more about the AlterG and go try it at the Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine clinic!
1. The Crossfit Made With Power Greens, Virginia Chicken, Sweet Potato, Charred Tomato, Pickled Red Onion, Sunflower Seeds, Oranges, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar From Citizen Bowl Shop
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Back 40
Wanna know why I love Tucker Yoder?! Watch this video, and you’ll see why! Dude talks smack and backs it up! Read More
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Rapture
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Three Notch’d Brewing Company With Special Guests Pattie Boden of Animal Connection and Jerry Miller of I Love CVille!
1. At Citizen Bowl Shop, you will find fast and healthy lunches influenced by Tex-Mex, Asian and Mediterranean cuisine. There are bowls that are green-based, grain-based and include vegetarian, vegan and paleo-friendly options.