You and your pet will love the “nose to tail” stress-free grooming at Animal Connection!
1. Stress-Free Environment Where Your Pet Feels Comfortable, No Noisy Cage Drying Ever
2. Hand Scissoring, Clipping And De-Shedding The Undercoat Is Included With Every Appointment
3. Nail Trimming & Shaping Improve Your Dog’s Mobility And Traction On Slippery Surfaces
4. Trimming The Hair Between The Toes Protects Tender Skin And Pads From Snow, Ice And Ice Melt
5. Ear Cleaning And Teeth Brushing Is Included At No Additional Charge (A $20 Savings!)
Through February, Animal Connection is offering special winter skin and coat care, FREE with a full grooming appointment! Their basic services include bath, trim, styling, nail shaping, teeth brushing and ear cleaning. You can choose from the services below to add to your dog’s grooming – a $20 value, free through February!
6. Paw Scrub To Smooth Rough Pads
Animal Connection’s signature foot scrub soothes those pads that take a beating from hard ground, ice melt and winter wear. It loosens any dirt between the toes and gets them on the way to being supple and smooth.
Try their Musher’s Secret Paw Balm for paw care in between grooming – 10% OFF!
7. Dry Skin Moisturizing Treatment
While your dog is having a good bath, Animal Connection will apply a deep moisturizing treatment that softens dry skin and keeps the coat silky and smooth.
Try their flexible brushes to keep the coat tangle free and loosen dander – 10% OFF!
8. Spring Coat De-Shedding & Prep
Did you know that dogs shed with the increasing daylight? Animal Connection’s de-shedding treatment loosens up the dead winter hair (so you won’t have so much hair in your house to clean up!)
Try their detangling spray, perfect for coats that mat after wet outdoor play time – 10% OFF!
9. February Is Dental Month For Pets
Although the best treatment for healthy teeth and gums is a diet with the best quality protein, an enzyme treatment and brushing is essential for good dental care.
Try any of their dental products – 10% OFF!
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Animal Connection: Pattie’s Tips For Winter Paw Care! and Animal Connection: Pattie’s Tips For Outerwear For Your Dog!.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Animal Connection
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes Of The 12th “Duel Chef Showdown!”
Junction Executive Chef Melissa Close-Hart topped Tastings Executive Chef Michael Berry, 204-96, in the 12th “Duel Chef Showdown” to advance to the Final Four where she will face Tavern & Grocery Executive Chef David Morgan in a clash of epic proportions!
Be careful when you’re around me, you might get kissed to death! I can’t wait to give body-wags and face-licks to everyone I meet. When I first arrived here at CFC I was scared and unsure of myself. I wanted to love everyone, but sometimes I got scared. Now that I have my confidence back, I’m a bouncy and happy girl whose beautiful outside matches her inside.
My fur is actually plusher than it appears in the photos. I’m squeezable, soft and ready for love! I’m good around other dogs, although it’s still a mystery how I feel about cats and kids. It would make me so happy if you’d come to visit me. It’s like visiting with a live Teddy Bear! Read More