1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Animal Connection
I. Here’s Our List Of Preferred Diets For Dogs And Cats!
1. Frozen Raw Diet
2. Dehydrated Or Freeze Dried Shelf-Stable Raw Diet
3. Gently Cooked Frozen Diet
4. Human Grade, Super Premium Canned Food
5. Super Premium Kibble – High Protein, Low Carbohydrate
II. Tips On How To Transition Your Pet From Dried Kibble To Frozen Food!
1. Slowly upgrade your pet’s protein level to allow for your dog’s digestive system to slowly adapt.
2. Add a tablespoon or two of upgraded protein to your pet’s kibble.
3. Mix in the toppers or freeze dried food.
4. Add a tablespoon or two of pumpkin to help transition your pet and keep tummy troubles away.
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- I Love CVille And VMV Brands Have Raised More Than $113,000 For Charlottesville And Central Virginia Non-Profits! - February 16, 2018
- 16 Power Black Business Owners And Executives In Charlottesville, Virginia! - February 15, 2018
- 14 Bed & Breakfasts Where You Can Get Away In Charlottesville, VA! - February 14, 2018