1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Rapture
2. Rapture has been a staple in Charlottesville for 19 years! With one of the best nightlife scenes around, Rapture is a great spot for food, craft beers, cocktails, dancing, pool and awesome bands! Owner Mike Rodi has created an approachable and comfortable environment where customers can expect great food with an ambiance to match!
3. Executive Chef Jeremy Coleman brings an eclectic style to Rapture that is both approachable and delicious! You will not be disappointed with Chef Coleman’s take on both old and new creations!
4. Beet & Black-Eyed Pea Hummus made with goat cheese, Old Bay & griddled potato bread!
5. Roasted Autumn Olive Farm pork belly & Kimchi Sliders!
6. Collard Green Salad made with roasted sugar & golden beets, radish, carrots, buttermilk bleu and a pear vinaigrette!
7. Classic Bacon Cheeseburger with locally pastured, dry-aged Seven Hills beef, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato and Dukes mayo on a Mariebette challah roll!
8. Seared Scallops featuring braised fennel puree and fried fennel!
9. Brown Butter Crab on pumpkin puree with roasted mushrooms and chemoula!
10. Grit Fritters with a side of sweet potato mustard!
11. Crispy Beets with Alabama white sauce!
12. Seared Duck Breast and cornbread spaetzle, butternut squash puree and adobo!
13. Fried Pork Chop brined in smoked tea, with black eye pea cassoulet, chili oil and collards!
14. Looking for a late meal? Rapture has a Late Night Menu available until 1am!
15. Rapture offers one of the best music scenes in CVille and can be applauded for helping to develop amazing talent like Love Canon and Kings of Belmont
16. Consider Rapture for your next private event, business meeting or party! They can seat 50 in their private event space or 200 non-seated!
17. Rapture has one of the most delicious and affordable brunches on The Downtown Mall!! Every Saturday and Sunday, Rapture offers $2 Mimosas!
If you liked this post, you may also like 15 Reasons To Try Back 40 Restaurant! and 12 New Restaurants & Breweries To Try In Charlottesville!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- I Love CVille And VMV Brands Have Raised More Than $113,000 For Charlottesville And Central Virginia Non-Profits! - February 16, 2018
- 16 Power Black Business Owners And Executives In Charlottesville, Virginia! - February 15, 2018
- 14 Bed & Breakfasts Where You Can Get Away In Charlottesville, VA! - February 14, 2018