12 Breakfast Sandwiches To Try In Charlottesville!
1. Ace Biscuit and BBQ: Ol’ Dirty Biscuit
Ol’ Dirty Biscuit $7.00
Fried Chicken, sausage gravy, dill pickle chips and pimento cheese, all house-made and on a buttermilk biscuit. You know you want to get dirty!!
2. Bodo’s Bagels: Sausage, Egg, Cheese on Everything Bagel
If you don’t like Bodo’s Bagels, then you don’t like puppies or kittens or babies or anything else cute for that matter! The sausage, egg and cheese on an everything bagel is one of my favorite breakfast sammies. It’s filling, damn good and priced right!
3. Ivy Provisions: The Regular
Egg, smoked bacon & white cheddar served on a buttermilk biscuit. Chef Tommy Lasley knows sandwiches like the Pope knows Holy Water.
4. Oakhurst Inn: The Farm
THE FARM Sandwich
Double H Farm sausage, sunny side up egg, Irish cheddar, pickled jalapeños, watercress, pommery mustard, served on a butter bun. Super legit.
5. Th Nook: Truck Stopper Breakfast Sandwich
Truck Stopper Breakfast Sandwich: $6.95
Two Eggs, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato & Mayo served on Your Choice of Toast.
6. Bluegrass Grill & Bakery: Smokey Joe
The Smokey Joe is made with fried egg, smoked gouda, bacon Jam and Hollandaise on an english muffin. It’s served with home fries for $8.95. This bad boy will keep you happy!
7. Firefly: BLAT
FIREFLY BLAT $10
bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato, local egg,
cheddar, on sourdough with tots
Friends, Firefly has some really legit food on their menu. I’m serious. Give this spot a try!
8. Grit Coffee: Egg + Cheese Sandwich
Egg & Cheese Sandwich on a biscuit topped with cheddar cheese and bacon! Only $4.75. BAM!
9. Wellhouse Café Ministry: BYO Build Your Own
Wellhouse Café Ministry allows you to build your own breakfast sandwich starting at $5! Yeah, 5 freakin dollars!!
10. Mel’s Cafe: Bacon & Egg
719 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Facebook | Photo: FB
Breakfast is served all day at Mel’s Cafe! A bacon and egg sandwich will run you $3.10! Make it a platter for a couple dollars more! Mel’s has the goods, babe!
11. Calvino Cafe: Breakfast Sammies
408 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Facebook | Photo:
Calvino specializes in breakfast sandwiches. Stop in for any number of delicious options!
12. Duck Donuts: Sausage egg and cheese on a bagel
Duck Donuts has delicious breakfast sandwiches! Enjoy English muffins and bagels with your choice of toppings, from cream cheese to bacon or sausage with egg and cheese. They also have a “Healthy Delight” breakfast sandwich featuring egg and turkey sausage on a whole grain English muffin.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- 13 Reasons To Try Timberwood Tap House In 5th Street Station - April 24, 2017
- 14 Reasons We Love Bella’s Restaurant In Midtown Charlottesville! - April 24, 2017
- 13 Reasons To Check Out Moe’s Original Bar B Que! - April 20, 2017