1. Celebrate Mardi Gras With Participating Downtown Mall Restaurants.
2. See Virginia’s Best Street Brass Band: Elby Brass Band Marching Down The Downtown Mall On February 13, 2018 From 6-8pm!
3. Grab A King Cake From Great Harvest Bread Co.
4. Order A N’awlins Muffuletta Sandwich At Beer Run Made With Salami, Ham, Mozzarella, Provolone Cheese And Beaucoup Olive Salad.
5. Celebrate Fat Tuesday At Horton Vineyards Where Tasting Prices Will Be $15 At The Door All Day. This Price Includes A Tasting Of 10 Wines, A Tour Of The Cellar, BEADS, Chili And A Traditional Louisiana Dish. You Also Get To Keep Your Glass!
6. An Alligator Sausage Po Boy With Chips From Southern Crescent Gallery And Bar!
7. A Zocalo Hurricane Cocktail!
8. Kilwins Will Be Making Pralines In Honor Of Mardi Gras
9. Join Brasserie Saison For Specials Like Gumbo And Sazeracs
10. Iron Paffles Jambalaya Paffle Made With Stock Provisions Chorizo And Shrimp
11. Celebrate At Maya With Louisiana fare And Hurricanes On Special!
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him In Charlottesville, Virginia! and 11 Animals That Should Be Adopted From Caring For Creatures In 2018!.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- I Love CVille And VMV Brands Have Raised More Than $113,000 For Charlottesville And Central Virginia Non-Profits! - February 16, 2018
- 16 Power Black Business Owners And Executives In Charlottesville, Virginia! - February 15, 2018
- 14 Bed & Breakfasts Where You Can Get Away In Charlottesville, VA! - February 14, 2018