1. Abruzzo; Lampo
Lampo’s Abruzzo pizza uses Timbercreek Farm meatballs and flavorful pecorino cheese!
2. “The Food Network” Pizza, Crozet Pizza
Crozet Pizza’s White Mushroom Pizza was voted best pizza in Virginia by The Food Network. It has shiitake and portabello mushrooms, a special herb blend, garlic and extra virgin olive oil.
3. The Bellissima, Dr. Ho’s Humble Pie
The Bellissima is insanely popular. It has tomato, arugula, shaved country ham, a lemon vinaigrette drizzle and Parmesan.
4. Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
Their Classic Margarita Pizza, made with garlic olive oil, fresh mozzarella, Roma tomatoes, basil, salt & pepper is as popular as it is delicious!
5. Avocado And Feta, Lelo’s Pizza
Christian’s Pizza has the perfect pie for you. It has buttery avocado, feta and diced tomato.
6. The Avon, Belmont Pizza & Pub
The Avon at Belmont Pizza & Pub has flavorful sun-dried tomatoes, green peppers, savory spinach, sweet roasted red peppers, red onion and tomato.
7. Kosmic Karma, Mellow Mushroom
The Mellow Mushroom’s Kosmic Karma pizza has sun-dried tomato, spinach, feta with a red sauce base and pest swirl!
8.The Margarita, Fry’s Spring Station
The Margarita Pizza at Fry’s is to die for! With house made mozzarella, tomato, sweet basil, olive oil its a pizza lovers dream!
9. Veggie Head, The Brick Oven
The Veggie Head at The Brick Oven has artichoke hearts, fresh garlic, sweet roasted red peppers, broccoli, onion, and more. If you’re a strict carnivore, try the Hot Tomato with bacon and pepperoni!
10. Cheese Lovers, Fabio’s NY Pizza
Fabio’s NY Pizza’s Cheese Lovers is only for the most dedicated of cheese fans. There’s mozzarella, provolone, American and romano cheeses. There is no room for sauce on this pizza!
11. Margarita, Mona Lisa Pasta
Mona Lisa Pasta has great by the slice or take home options! Try their Margarita Pie!
12. Giant Pizza, Benny Deluca’s
Get pizza for the whole family… including aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, grandparents…
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015