1. Smokey Collard Green Melt – Provolone, Ham, Creamy Cole Slaw on Ciabatta, Feast!
2. Ham Biscuit, The Whiskey Jar
3. Toasted Brie With Kite’s VA Ham, Revolutionary Soup
4. The Cuban Sandwich, Beer Run
5. Honey Chicken Cordon Bleu, South Street Brewery
6. Flaky House Made Cheddar Biscuits With Rosemary Ham & Maple Mustard, Orzo Kitchen & Wine Bar
7. IVP Banh Mi – Roasted Pork, Pâté, Ham, Cabbage, Cilantro, Pickled Vegetables, Mayo & Chile Oil Served Warm On A Baguette, Ivy Provisions
8. Eggs Benedict, Bluegrass Grill and Bakery
9. The Cuban Sandwich, Timbercreek Market
10. Ham, Egg & Cheddar, Bodo’s Bagels
If you liked this post, you may also like 15 Reasons To Try Back 40 Restaurant! and 12 Potato Dishes In Charlottesville That Will Turn Mr. Potato Head On!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- I Love CVille And VMV Brands Have Raised More Than $113,000 For Charlottesville And Central Virginia Non-Profits! - February 16, 2018
- 16 Power Black Business Owners And Executives In Charlottesville, Virginia! - February 15, 2018
- 14 Bed & Breakfasts Where You Can Get Away In Charlottesville, VA! - February 14, 2018